COMMITMENT TO QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT & SAFETY
For Northern Star to be successful and to continue to create value over the short and long term, we have a commitment to quality, environment & safety in managing all aspects of our business.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Northern Star Energy Corporation, a quality driven petroleum marketer that distributes high quality petroleum products and services, is firmly committed to excellence in service demonstrated by our consistent efforts to exceed the expectations of all our stakeholders.
We strive to:
- Provide superior quality petroleum products and services to our customers in the most cost-effective way.
- Respond to all the requirements of our various stakeholders in the most expedient and proactive manner.
- Constantly improve the delivery of our service by maximizing the capability of our people, developing more efficient processes and leveraging on available technology.
This policy and its conditions are to be achieved, monitored and improved on by regular monitoring, analysis, review by all of Northern Star’s employee’s, who are each individually responsible for the quality of their work.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Northern Star Energy Corporation, a quality driven petroleum marketer that distributes high quality petroleum products and services, recognizes its responsibility to reduce its impact on the environment.
We are committed to:
- Comply with all applicable environment laws and regulations of retail and commercial fuel distribution.
- Constantly improve performance with in accordance with environmental procedure established under the Company’s corporate Environment Management System (EMS).
- Develop an environmental management plan using the life cycle and risk assessment with the aim to further reduce the Company’s environmental impact annually and measure our progress overtime.
- Communicate the Northern Star Energy Corporation EMS program to all stakeholders and encourage them to support this advocacy in order to broaden the implementation of sustainable solutions in the year ahead.
- Implement innovative environmental policies and procedures that promote responsible consumption of energy and water, including efficient waste reduction practices that promote recycling and reuse of materials.
- Report, with urgency, all relevant incidents that run counter to the company’s stated objectives to prevent, any possible adverse effect on the environment.
This environmental policy mandates that each and every Northern Star Energy Corporation employee and partner takes personal responsibility to protect the environment at all times particularly in the conduct of his/her work, and to use with great care the limited resources we now enjoy.