COMMITMENT TO QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT & SAFETY
Northern Star Energy Corporation (Northern Star) is committed to share in the promotion of National Development by providing quality services responsive to specific customer needs and strategic partnerships.
Northern Star adopts an Integrated Management System to assure the realization of its commitment and continually improve its market leadership in the industry, promote health and safety among its employees, and excel in operational cost effectivity – all aimed at enhancing the Organization’s institutional growth.
Northern Star dedicates itself to uphold the highest standards for Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and Services through:
- Establishment, constant monitoring and evaluation of Key Performance Indicators.
- Making readily available adequate resources needed to meet the delivery requirements of customers.
- Accreditation of qualified suppliers of products and services who are able to meet the purchasing requirements of the Company.
- Adequate orientation and continuous training of personnel to ensure satisfactory performance of their identified duties and responsibilities.
- Having an accident-free working environment by preventing 4Fs in the workplace; Falls, Fire, Facility damages and Fatalities.
- Commitment to prevent work-related illnesses by managing risks and promoting a healthy and safe culture in the workplace.
- Effective execution of Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management System in all areas of operation.
- Effective sustenance of the application of environmental controls in all areas of operation to prevent pollution, conserve natural resources, and meet customer requirements.
- Compliance with applicable legal and other requirements.
Through keen collaboration with each Department, it is the responsibility and accountability of all employees to consistently uphold this Policy by embedding Integrated Management System in all their policies, procedures and process implementation.