WHO WE ARE
The Northern Star Energy Corporation Group of Companies is engaged in the different segments of the energy and convenience industries and operates across the Philippines. Through our Core Company and Subsidiaries, we play a vital role in national development by moving people and powering businesses and industries through our Fuel and Non-Fuel Convenience Retail network; Commercial & Industrial supply of Fuel and Lubricants; Alternative Digital Payment and Remittance Solutions; Fuel Transport; and Facilities Management & Maintenance operations; and Liquid Storage and Pipeline Operations. We are financially, socially and environmentally responsible, and the preferred partner of our customers.
Northern Star is owned by PTC Holdings Corporation and Citadel Petroleum Logistics, Inc.
WHAT WE DO
We trade and sell fuels and lubricants through our retail and B2B platforms; create convenience hubs to provide local communities with basic services that include auto-related facilities, groceries, F&B outlets and digital payment & remittance services; transport and ensure the timely delivery of energy products to retail and commercial & industrial customers through our rapidly growing fleet of trucks; offer facilities and management services to industries and businesses; and operate liquid storage facilities under global industry standards to serve both international and domestic markets.
We help move lives forward by responding and adapting to our customers’ needs; creating sustainable value for our stakeholders and the environment; and empowering our people using available technology – all in the most cost-effective, expedient, proactive, safe, and responsible manner. We are cognizant of our own energy consumption and are committed to using forward-thinking energy solutions to lower our overall environmental impact in the communities we operate..
Corporate Brand Positioning
Northern Star Energy Corporation is a quality-driven corporation complying with the stringent guidelines of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 to ensure reliability and commitment in the conduct of its retail and industrial business.
For the Motoring Public, Northern Star is an award-winning convenience retailer that offers both petroleum and non-petroleum products through our Retail Partners across strategically located Caltex service stations and Shell Mobility sites.
For our Commercial Customers, Northern Star Energy Corporation is a business partner that provides multi-branded fuel products backed by the necessary sales and operational support to help achieve business growth.
We deliver on our promise by always anticipating our customers’ and partners’ needs and using our experienced staff and required resources to provide the right products at the right time at competitive prices in the areas where we operate.
Commitment to Quality, Environment and Safety
Northern Star Energy Corporation (Northern Star) is committed to share in the promotion of National Development by providing quality services responsive to specific customer needs and strategic partnerships.
Northern Star adopts an Integrated Management System to assure the realization of its commitment and continually improve its market leadership in the industry, promote health and safety among its employees, and excel in operational cost effectivity – all aimed at enhancing the Organization’s institutional growth.
Northern Star dedicates itself to uphold the highest standards for Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and Services through:
- Establishment, constant monitoring and evaluation of Key Performance Indicators.
- Making readily available adequate resources needed to meet the delivery requirements of customers.
- Accreditation of qualified suppliers of products and services who are able to meet the purchasing requirements of the Company.
- Adequate orientation and continuous training of personnel to ensure satisfactory performance of their identified duties and responsibilities.
- Having an accident-free working environment by preventing 4Fs in the workplace; Falls, Fire, Facility damages and Fatalities.
- Commitment to prevent work-related illnesses by managing risks and promoting a healthy and safe culture in the workplace.
- Effective execution of Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management System in all areas of operation.
- Effective sustenance of the application of environmental controls in all areas of operation to prevent pollution, conserve natural resources, and meet customer requirements.
- Compliance with applicable legal and other requirements.
Through keen collaboration with each Department, it is the responsibility and accountability of all employees to consistently uphold this Policy by embedding Integrated Management System in all their policies, procedures and process implementation.